October 26, 2011

Countdown to NaNo Warm-Up #4

Ten Creative Writing Prompts in Ten Days
Seven days until NaNo!

Ode to My Sweater

I love that you are black
And fir perfectly across my back

You warm me up when it is cold
I will even wear you when you are old

You wait on the back of my chair
Until there is a chill in the air

One time I lost you  my sweater
I didn't know how I would handle the weather

I looked for you wide and far
And found you in the backseat of my car



____________________________________________________________________________

Ok, let's be honest here. This one sucks. I don't like rhyming but I thought I would try it. It doesn't work for me. Also, I was supposed to post this last night and didn't Note to self: Finish blogging before you take cough syrup. Moving along....

No comments:

Post a Comment