October 12, 2011

Day Zero #92 Inspire someone to make their own 101 in 1,001 list

On day one no less! Awesome! My friend Jess at Points of Interest is making a list and I can't wait to see it. If I've inspired you to make your own list, please let me know. I would love to see what you aim to accomplish and keep up with your progress.

If you post your list to your blog, I would be happy to link you.

Update 10/16/11:
2 more people have deiced to make their own Day Zero list. I'm so excited that my friends have decided to join me. Jess (yes, another Jess) at A housewife who bakes....How shocking has started her list. You can find her list on her blog. Also, Alex at Good Girl Gone Wife has started her list too. Good luck ladies! Much love!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I edited my post to link to you :) I was going to, but I got so excited I forgot. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so doing this! I actually am minimizing my HUGE bucket list down to 101 things.. Yaa I love this!

    diana
    1mileatatime.com

    ReplyDelete