October 9, 2011

Week Five

Wow. What a rough week. I've been away from blogging this week because I have been very sick. Friday was the only full day I worked this week. Yikes. I'm starting to feel better but am still struggling with a few symptoms.

Week One: 225.0
Week Two: 222.0
Week Three: 220.4
Week Four: 219.8
Week Five: 218.0


Lost this week: 1.8 pounds
Lost total: 7 pounds

First, I am very happy to be in the 200-teens. That was one of my immediate goals. Second, I am well on my way to my first milestone goal of losing 10 pounds by New Year's. You (read as I) have to remember that even though these are small goals, I spent close to 2 years gaining weight every week. At its worst I was gaining 12 pounds a month. So to lose any weight at all is a huge victory for me.

In other news.... I really need a pedicure. Come on 3 more pounds.


3 comments: