September 25, 2011

Week Three

I had another great week. Added more water to my days and exercised a few times. I don't yet feel better physically, but mentally I feel great and excited about my progress over the past 2 weeks.

Week One: 225.0
Week Two: 222.0
Week Three: 220.4


Lost this week: 1.6 pounds
Total lost: 4.6

A friend of mine suggested that when I reach milestones in my weight loss that I reward myself with a pedicure since I'm photographing my feet once a week. I think it's a wonderful idea, especially after this week. Those toes need some help. Thanks E.H.  for the suggestion and motivation! :)

I am having fun trying new recipes and learning new ways to cook. I hope to be able to post more new recipes here soon.  I am keeping my same goals from last week for this week. I did well with the water drinking but it was still a conscious effort. I want to still focus on drinking water without having to chug a couple of glasses at the end of the day. Exercising went better, but not great and not where I want it to be. That will also continue to be a focus for me.

5 comments:

  1. Holy sh*t lady! You are awesome!! Congrats on the WL! You are doing such a great job and continue to inspire me every day! Keep kicking ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that reward!
    Keep it up hot lady. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! You are doing so good, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome for the suggestion :) Keep up the great work chica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! You're kicking butt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete