September 12, 2011

Water is Boring

It's hard for me to drink water. I can really only do it if I'm hot and thirsty. It tastes really good then, but sitting at my desk while at work, I can't do it.

I've tried 2 flavors of MiO Water Enhancer and it is really good!
I like Crystal Light also, but MiO is a liquid and not a powder and it doesn't have that sweetener taste behind. Even my husband likes it. They are a little pricey but you can control how much you put in; a little or a lot.

It's very tasty and helps me to drink more water.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Mio because I'm too cheap. I drank Crystal Light for quite a while until I got used to the water thing. THat was about two years ago, now I drink about 90 ounces a day like clock work. It's as normal to me as brushing my teeth. It's wonderful, keep it up and you will get used to it as well! Your body, hair and skin will love you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mio but it doesn't last very long for me (and is kind of expensive) because I like a lot of it in my water. I'm pretty good with just drinking plain old water. I use to be like you and couldn't stand to drink it unless I was just really hot. I started out with putting things like crystal light in my bottles of water or drinking ice tea. I pretty much stoped drinking soda cold turkey. It was hard but the flavor in the water helped a lot. Eventually I stopped using the little packets though. I still drink sweet tea but most of the time I drink water. I feel a lot better than I use to because of it too. There's not quite like a refreshing glass of ice cold water now a days for me.

    Keep it up with using flavorings for your water. Maybe eventually you'll learn to love just plain old water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried adding oranges, mint, or lemons to water? Love all three!
    Put them in the water and keep it in the fridge, cheap, easy, tasty and free calories.

    I also make green iced tea flavored with mint or most recently cranberry. It makes it sweet without adding calories. So good!

    ReplyDelete