September 18, 2011

Roasted Vegetables

I lined a pan with aluminum foil and lightly coated the bottom with canola oil. Next I cut up vegetables and put them in the pan. This time I used potatoes, broccoli and zucchini because that was all I had in the fridge that I could spare. The next time I make this, I'm considering adding onions, sweet peppers, and maybe corn.

Next I sprinkled salt, pepper, Season All seasoned salt and garlic salt. Next time, I want to try thyme, rosemary or basil. It may take a few times of making this to find the perfect spice combination.

Then I carefully stirred it and sprayed the top with cooking spray. With the oven preheated to 400 degrees, the pan went in. After 20 minutes I pulled the pan out, sprayed the top with cooking spray again, and put it back in the oven for another 15 minutes.

It tasted so good. Easy, quick, and very tasty!

3 comments:

  1. Did you find you needed to cut the zucchini thicker since the potatoes and broccoli take longer to cook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the thicker pieces weren't as mushy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum-o! I roasted eggplant tonight! My favorite though are green beans. I use olive oil, salt and pepper. They come out so crispy and taste like french fries; well sort of...hahah

    ReplyDelete