March 17, 2012

Doritos Locos Taco

You heard me right. Doritos Locos Taco - a taco with a Dorito chip as the shell available exclusively at Taco Hell - I mean, Bell - Taco Bell.

While I'm not a fan of Taco Bell, I enjoy a taco now and then. And Doritos. Please. I love them. But the thought of all of that artificial cheesey-ness on a taco makes me insides squirm.


Why does this exist? I cannot, for the life of me, see how this would taste good. Then again, I cannot see how anything purchased at Taco Bell would taste good.

2 comments:

  1. It's pretty good. My mama and I tried them last week. I was bummed though because it's advertised as a taco supreme, but they didn't put sour cream or tomatoes on ours.

    It's not as good as actual Doritos though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was disappointed...the Doritos shell tasted weird to me. I'll take the Chalupas any day!

    ReplyDelete