September 23, 2012

And the Emmy goes to....

 

Tonight the 64th Primetime Emmy's airs and I couldn't be more excited. I love TV and love to watch all my favorites on awards shows. Inspired by my friend Alex, I've decided to name my pics for winners. I haven't seen her pics yet but it will be interesting to see who wins. So here we go...






Outstanding Comedy Series.... It's a tough call for me between 30 Rock and Modern Family but in the end I have to go with Modern Family.
My Pick

Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.... Another tough choice. This time between Amy Poehler and Tina Fey, but I'm going to have to go with Amy Poehler for Parks and Rec.
My Pick
Lead Actor in a Series.... Alec Baldwin for 30 Rock.
My Pick

Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.... Hard to choose between Julie Bowen and Sofia Vergara, but I'm picking Sofia Vergara for Modern Family.
My Pick

Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.... 4 out of 6 of the nominees are from Modern Family but Eric Stonestreet is the best.
My Pick
Outstanding Drama Series.... I'm not a huge fan of any of the nominees but one has to win, so I'm picking Mad Men because apparently everyone loves that show.
My Pick

Lead Actress in a Drama Series.... Kathy Bates for Harry's Law. I'm still sad that show was cancelled.
My Pick

Lead Actor in a Drama Series.... Michael C. Hall for Dexter
My Pick

Supporting Actress in Drama Series.... Maggie Smith for Downton Abbey
My Pick

Supporting Actor in Drama Series.... Aaron Paul for Breaking Bad
My Pick

Outstanding Miniseries or Movie.... American Horror Story
My Pick

Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Movie.... Julianne Moore for Game Change
My Pick

Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie.... Woody Harrelson for Game Change
My Pick

Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Movie.... Jessica Lange for American Horror Story
My Pick

Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or Movie.... Ed Harris for Game Change
My Pick

Variety Series.... The Daily Show
My Pick

Reality Competition Program.... Top Chef
My Pick

Reality Competition Host.... Betty White
My Pick

So there you have it. The awards are live in 40 minutes so we will soon see! Also check out my live blog of my reactions to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment