September 20, 2011

Top 10 Reasons Why My Mom is Awesome

In honor of my mother's birthday today.

1. She is super supportive.

2. She is hysterically funny.

3. She is very smart and helps me though everything in life.

4. She is generous. I am a self-sufficient, responsible adult, but I know if life got the best of me she would be there to help me.

5. She let me figure out who I was on my own terms.

6. She helped to foster my love for coffee and books.

7. She watched me move across the country without too much guilt. :)

8. She brought me up surrounded by family; something that I treasure dearly.

9. She bought me 2 wedding dresses. One was a replacement after there was a problem with the first one.

10. She called a store to ask if their Christmas tree light up display dress was for sale. It wasn't.

I love you mom! Happy Birthday!

1 comment: