September 24, 2012

This is a big month!



September is a huge month for me. School starts back up, there are 6 birthdays in my family, Pumpkin Spice Latte comes back to Starbucks, and, maybe most importantly, Fall TV. Several shows, old and new, have already started, but this week.... THIS WEEK.... a lot of my favorites return. Here's the rundown:


The Voice has already started. They are still in the blind auditions. As always, Cristina dresses like a slut and I would like for Adam Levine to come to my house and do my dishes. There's a lot fo great talent on the show this season and I can't wait for the battle rounds to start!

Go On and The New Normal are both new shows on NBC's Tuesday Night. I tried them out and will not be tuning back in.

Parenthood started 2 weeks ago and I just cannot get enough of this show. I love the relationships between the characters and the dynamic. There was a big  bomb dropped at the end of the last episode. Christina was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was such a heart wrenching scene and I'm sure the writers are going to do this beautifully.

Glee is being DVR'd until the end of the season. I'm sure it's kicking ass.

Up All Night, The Office, and Parks and Rec began last week. All 3 shows started off with a bang and will keep me coming back this week! I love them all!

Now for this week.... Tonight kicks off the week with the season premieres of How I Met Your Mother and the new show, Partners. I'll give Partners a change. We'll see. HIMYM, on the other hand, will just be DVR'd for now. I'm not ready for the new season yet. Castle also begins tonight and for that I am very excited!

Tomorrow night brings us the premiere of Private Practice. It's the last season and while I believe the show lost it's prime a few season's ago, I'm too invested now to give up on them.

Wednesday night are 2 new shows I'm interested in: Guys With Kids, and Neighbors. Guys With Kids is from Jimmy Fallon. Has to be funny, right? Returning shows are Law and Order: SVU and MODERN FAMIILY!!!!

Thursday night, ah Thursday night. My favorite night of the week. Thursday night is my Starbucks night and with only one more work day in the week to worry about, I unwind with some of my delicious Thursday night. This Thursday all the big players (and new ones) start. Grey's Anatomy and Scandal return. New shows to look into are Last Resort and Elementary. Up All Night, The Office, and Parks and Rec are also on Thursday nights. My DVR gets a work out on Thursday.

Friday night. Oh how I long for the days when Friday night had great TV. In stead, there's nothing on. It's a good thing I have several hours from Thursday night DVR'd. Friday night is when I catch up on all the shows from earlier in the week.

That's the last big push of shows for now. A few more will trickle in.
Revenge and 666 Park Ave on Sept. 30
Chicago Fire and Nashville on Oct. 10
Community on Oct. 19
Happy Endings on Oct. 23
Biggest Loser starts in January.

Now - Where's the remote?







No comments:

Post a Comment