September 28, 2012

Gearing up!

October is in just a few days and I'm preparing for a busy month of blogging. In October, I'm participating in 2 events: NaBloWriMo (National Blog Writing Month) and Carly Marie's Capture Your Grief Project.

NaBloWriMo is just about writing a new blog post everyday in the month of October. Capture Your Grief is about taking a photo everyday to show your journey through infant and pregnancy loss. I could take the easy way out and combine the two projects, but posting a photo isn't really writing, so I've decided to do both simultaneously  Hence, why I'll be busy.

NaBloWriMo will be done and completed completely, unlike Capture Your Grief. I'm going to do as many as I can but some are just too difficult to get through. I'm also hoping this will help distract me from the worst holiday of the year: Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment