February 17, 2012

Getting back on the proverbial horse.

And I shall name my proverbial horse Pippin because 1) I just plain love that name, 2) Pippin is my favorite hobbit from Lord of the Rings, and 3) my dear friend, Haley, has a horse named Pippin and I just plain love Haley and her horse. I was never the girl who wanted a pony. I've never ridden a horse. I can count on one hand the number of pets I've pet a horse, but for this illustration my horse will be brown, very friendly, and named Pippin.

It's been a while since my last blog post. A lot has happened. Some good, some bad and I just went through one of the phases in life where you just can't imagine doing one more thing at the end of the day. Hence why I've neglected my blog for about 2 months.

During my hiatus there are a few more things that I've been able to cross off my Day Zero list so please check that out here if you so desire to -----> click here to see the list

I've also started my new Book List for 2012. Click here to see that but I can save you some time and tell you that nothing is there. Yet. But check back. I'll fill it up.

As for everything else that happened, I will blog about it so just check out the latest blog posts.

1 comment:

  1. Merry was always my favorite hobbit. But I love Pippin as well. Glad to see you're back! I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete