November 6, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 6 Update

Today is Day 6 which means I am one-fifth of the way there for the month. My word count has shot through this week. I was hoping to be at 10,000 words by Day 6 but instead I am close to 13,000. I couldn't be happier with my progress so far. I hope I can keep it up another week. Week One tends to be the easiest because everyone is excited and super motivated. I have a set writing schedule through the week and spent most of the weekend writing to keep up this pace.

In one week - by this time next Sunday - I hope to be at 22,000. I'll write another update half-way through the week. Keep checking back to keep tabs on my progress and if you don't hear from me email me, call me, send rockets to my apartment because it is quite possible I have passed out in NaNoLand.

No comments:

Post a Comment